Software Engineer, Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions, India
- Developed engine management Electronic Control Unit (ECU) software for 3- and 4-cylinder Gasoline projects for OEMs Renault and Nissan, targeted for both European and Indian auto markets.
- Configured different software interface modules such as CAN and LIN for vehicular bus communication, EEPROM for driving cycle data storage and OS tasks scheduler, in line with specific software architecture between Bosch and customer software.
- Performed vehicle diagnostics using the ISO certified KWP and UDS communication protocols.
- Handled the software delivery process from requirement analysis to dispatch of verified code to customer, main integration of the program version and software documentation.
- Modular and overall software functionality testing for customer delivery software using UDE and INCA Tools on open loop and closed loop HiL set-up.
- Validated software re-programmability, security and resource consumption of series delivery software.